1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a User’s login details, and storing site preferences.
- ensure that our Services function properly,
- detect and prevent fraud,
- understand how visitors use and engage with our Site, and
- analyze and improve Services.
3. Who sets cookies when I use Zeppto’s Site?
There are two main types of cookies that can be set:
- First party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by Zeppto directly when you use our Services,
- Third party cookies: these cookies are not set by Zeppto, but by other companies, like Google or Facebook, for site analytics purposes. See further details below on how to manage these cookies.
Cookies play an important role in helping us provide effective and safe Services. Below is a description of the commonly used cookie types and the purposes that apply to them.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of our Site and Services and make it usable and secure by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Site. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Authentication. To remember your login state so you don’t have to log in as you navigate through our Site and dashboard.
- Security. To protect user data from unauthorized access.
- Functionality. To keep our Site and Services working correctly.
You will find below the list of necessary cookies used by Zeppto.
zp-applepay: used to cache eligibility to Apple Pay during a session
zp-gpay: used to cache Google Pay session data
zp-prevent: used to avoid displaying our product too often
zp-new: used to cache some user data during a session
pwx-el: tab identifier, used to define a unique session
Preference cookies are used by Zeppto to remember your preferences and to recognize you when you return to our Services.
Zeppto does not use Preference Cookies as of now.
Analytics cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Services. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Site Features and Services. To remember how you prefer to use our Services so that you don’t have to reconfigure your settings each time you log into your account.
- To Analyze and Improve Our Services. To make our Site and Services work better for You. Cookies help us understand how people reach our Site and our Users’ sites. They give us insights into improvements or enhancements we need to make to our Site and Services.
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs). May be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of Users (such as email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
- Third Party Analytics. Through Google Analytics in order to collect and analyze information about the use of the Services and report on activities and trends. This service may also collect information regarding the use of other sites, apps and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices on the Google website. See further details below on how to manage these cookies.
Zeppto does not use Analytics Cookies as of now.
Zeppto does not use Advertising Cookies as of now.
5. Can I opt-out?
Yes. You can opt out of cookies with the exception of those cookies that are necessary to provide you with our Services. Your web browser may allow you to manage your cookie preferences, including to delete and disable Zeppto cookies. You can take a look at the help section of your web browser or follow the links below to understand your options. If you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site or Services may not operate as intended.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
6. How to Contact Us
If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website https://www.zeppto.co, the website https://www.safeconnecty.com, and the associated services are provided by Zeppto (Comeone) SAS, a company incorporated in France (registration number 847 816 543) having its registered office at 94 rue de villiers, 92300 Levallois Perret, France.
Last updated: 1 September 2021